Friday 28 October 2011

Bikram Singh - Kinna Sohna Munda

Tigerstyle have released a preview of Bikram Singh's Kinna Sohna Munda. This is the second single from Bikram's forthcoming album BIK I AM, which should be released next month. 

This track is great. It's a solid mix of traditional bhangra which Bikram does so well and modern beats which are Tigerstyle's speciality. Bikram is a talented singer and the vocals on this track show just how good he is. KSM is well written and brilliantly produced by Tigerstyle. I liked this track as soon as I heard it on Bobby Friction's show and I think I like it even more than Beyonce. This will be one of those tracks that fills the dance floor. 

A video has been shot in California to accompay the new single and should be out soon. I hope this video is better than the one for Beyonce, which I thought was a bit static in places. I’ve seen Bikram drop some moves on the dance floor and I would have loved him to dance more himself in Beyonce instead of leaving all it to the girls.

I am counting down the days to the release of BIK I AM. Tigerstyle and Bikram has to be one of my favorite musical relationships. If the album is full of tracks like KSM, BIK I AM will be a hit.


No comments: